Thursday, September 8, 2011

Today at Abby Winters

Oh my goodness we had the best day in the office today. As my boss Chloe B is due to leave soon she had an amazing package arrive at work today. We all crowded around and insisted that she open it straight away!


This next bit is a new segment i'm thinking of calling foreign people and twiglets!

Whenever I eat twiglets I always think of that Mr Bean episode where he has his two friends, Rupert and Hupert over for new years and makes twiglets by getting twigs and dipping them in marmite. That episode is still one of the saddest things I have ever seen and will still make me cry 9 / 10.


Does any body from England remember the very very old twiglet advert where there are some people in a lift and it breaks down. They look up and the ceiling is covered in twiglets. This scared me so much as a child that I wouldnt go in a lift for 6 months! Bless my mum for being so understanding as this meant when we went to our local Safeways (blast from past there) to do the big weekly shop she had to struggle up two flights of stairs with three kids and all the shopping to the car park.

I'm very excited as tomorrow I've been asked out of the office to help assist with the filming!