Tuesday, September 6, 2011

More sexy updates

My goodness there are 66 of us now on this blog (well 68 if you count me and Poppy) Thanks so much to you al flor taking the time to read my ramblings and look at ,my pictures and videos (especially if you find some of the m sexual exciting).  In all seriousnessd this wouldn't work with out you and I am really grateful x

I may be sitting on the last video I flashed your way but the video I did with Gaby is now up on the site so please go and check out the trailer here.








I was blown away by how sexy she is in these stills her body looks incredible ! I watched the video late on Saturday night and really enjoyed it. ITs very difference to usual AW videos becuase we kept getting caught so couldnt take all our clothes off and had to do lots of short sharp bursts of sex then covering up rather than doing one long extended session like usual. I personally think it adds a great deal to the video but I know it wont be foreveryone, it depends it you favour story over sex or not.

Still here to wet you appertite -



You can see the behind the scenes of this shoot here

Sorry I am a bit behind again with updates and that i'm no really keeping up to date with anything here but I promise to get on it soon xx