Sunday, September 4, 2011

An actual with sex in it update!



If you couldn't quite make out what we were saying on the bridge I very innocently said that I might like to come back as a duck in my next life as they like the rain, don't have any responsibilities, have noteably adorable off spring and people come and feed them for pleasure. Jenna replied asking if I also wanted to get raped by all the male ducks - enough has been said on this subject but I thought it was funny.




We did the video and then did the stills after lunch. I tend to find that the sexual urgency fades once I have done video or stills with a model but despite having already had sex for the video these stills were furious and frantic. Adam kept reminding me that this was the last time I'd ever get to enjoy Jenna sexually and I wanted to get every once of pleasure from the experience I could because she truly is amazing.





I have high hopes for this video but I'm sorry  you probably wont be able to see if for ages! You may have noticed that AW has become the Masie and Kylie show recently. Lots of our new updates have been going up as we are staff now and should know better than to shag all the models. This scene is so good I have asked them to sit on it for a while so we can use it as a reminder that I'm still sexy after I have been office bound and forgotten for a while.