Monday, September 13, 2010

Some thing for the Squaddies

I just got the loveliest e-mail from nameorgasums telling me that the clips I did for them were up and running. Luckily for you naughty lot they liked them so much that they have made one of them a sneaky free treat of a sample. - do any of you know any one in the army who might need cheering up?

http://www.namegasm.com/products/product/p_MILSQ1_MA_TN_M

This is a really fun site, you can send personalised messages to people you know or indeed to yourself. As fun as it is watching a women having an orgasm surely it can only get better if she is screaming your name at the time?

I'm sorry I haven't written for a while, I am happy to say that I have been quite busy booking and doing work. I am very excited about tomorrow, I am doing an out door nude shoot in Kendal with an amazing photographer from Scotland. Its due to be a very cold shoot but Poppy gets to come along so it should be a fun day out for all - pictures will surely follow. xxx