Sunday, September 5, 2010

Green Fingers

I was very proud of myself this week as my gardening came to fuistion. I have been killing plants (not on purpose) since leaving home and following the brutal kidnapping of my mini cactus a few months ago had all but given up on anything ever lasting to flower again.

Im the sort of person that likes getting parcels through the post, its the opening I find exciting, so long as there is nothing offensive inside I am more than happy. I used to work as an estate agent and inorder to keep me from boredom (and there was alot of this) Gemma used to wrap chocolate squares into complex little presents for me to open. So when the BBC announced they would send me free seeds I applied straight away.

Now look what I have - 














My french beans will be ready today and my carrots are still looking very carrotty. I have enough Basil to last an over enthusiastic Italian chef a year although Chives I cant grow, Parsley yes Chives no.

The only trouble I had with my bountiful harvest is that I dont like Crochets. No one I know seems to like them, I couldnt give them away. I was feeling a bit down not knowing what I could do with them till I remebered what I am.

  Who knew gardening would be so much fun.
In all seriousness nce the idea to use them for good came in my head I ran off a naughty vie ana few more dirty pictues which I will stick up next mont and I promise to stick a link up. xx