Saturday, August 27, 2011

Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye

Put this song on while you read, I had it in my head all the way to the airport and most of the way to Holland.

To late now!

Well I did it, I am currently lying naked on a hotel bed in Amsterdam - a real life homeless expat! Following on from my very busy last few days in England I had a full week of work booked in at AW before I start as staff on Monday, as in future I will have to use up one of my holidays to shoot here. I apologise for breaking all the footage up into so many videos, blogger cant cope with files that are to large. :o)







This was the first time I had shot outside for AW and its something I have been really looking forward to as I think the outdoors location was one of the elements that made the shoots they did in Australia so special. It was also nice to see some more of life outside the city. After being in the vast crowds of the centre, the amount of green and space in the ring around Amsterdam comes as a pleasant surprise and everything looked so inviting and green.
 
We pulled up in some woods and walked along till we came to a lovely clearing.  Kylie went off to do a solo shoot leaving me and Gabby to work up to our g/g  shoot. The heat was so draining, one of the new camera women had to have a lie down half way through shooting Kylie as she had heat stroke, and things were very sticky and heavy on set, it was lovely to lie out in during lunch though. Near the end of the video I poured water over Gabbys breast to help cool her down and when she did the same for me I moaned and shivered in pleasure - who knew water could be so orgasmic!



You can keep up with Kylie on her blog here