Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day Two of the BIG weekend

I had to rip myself away from a sunny BBQ at my sisters house to come to my second shoot so was a little on the grumpy side on the way over. Luckily this proved to be not only a fun shoot but a very unusual one and I am so glad I got the chance to shoot this before I move, I had so much fun I ended up staying an extra hour and my poor sister was almost asleep on the sofa by the time I got back (I felt a bit bad about this as we'd planned to have cake and everything). As soon as he sticks this up either as clips or gets his site built I will let you know as this was amazing!


I didn't realise how red my pussy was till I watched this video back, it wasnt sore I think it was just all the blood rushing down there to party. I found out the day after that they have a warning on wands saying you shouldn't use them for more than 20 minutes at a time or it can decensorsie you, which makes sence as how can anything compeate with mains electricity!