Friday, August 5, 2011

Day Three of the BIG weekend part one

Considering I am always moaning about the lack of Bondage in my work I haven't half done alot this weekend. I had light bondage along with the creative toys on Saturday evening and on Sunday spent the afternoon in an amazing dungeon in London before driving to meet some serious doms in Bristol in the evening (for the record I am shattered right now!)

If bondage and especially the domination and pain elements are not normally your thing but you are open to anything that creates pleasure for women then my morning shoots worth of clips is for you. The guy I shot was so lovely and was always making sure I wasn't tied to tightly or hurting at all. Rather than humiliation and pain the emphasis of his shoots is all about pleasing a women while she is in bondage and it is amazing, I think I had a huge grin on my face the whole way through!

We started off lightly and built up the levels but the scene I want to go into detail about was my favourite of the day and easily the most erotic. I was laid in a love swing with my hands and legs tied to the four chains supporting the chair from the ceiling. This was an amazing position as it was not only very comfortable but left my pussy open for play and allowed me to wriggle and writhe around in pain safely with out risk of falling off etc. After much teasing by having fingers run over my skin till it became very sensitive and lovely I was finally allowed the wand and as I came he poured hot wax over me - I screamed in pleasure and writhed about for at least a full minute it was the best orgasm at work EVER EVER EVER!


I will let you know when my clips go out but so you can take a peak at what he does here is a link to his store. Click here for site