Sunday, December 11, 2011

Abby Witers Christmas Do

Happy Christmas everyone - i'm really starting to feel that Christmasy vibe now. We had out Christmas party on Friday and it was a blast. I am very sorry that I was unable to get any footage of the actual party in the venue or at the bar we went to afterwards, it was far to dark for my flip and nothing useable came out of the footage I took.



We have free bubbled (my only weakness drinks wise) at the venue work had hired and then danced into the night at a local bar called the Water Wheel.  I'm only a small thing so was slightly squiffy when we left the free bar but being a good tight Northener stopped drinking when you had to pay so danced it all off before heading home.

WARNING MASIE DEE MAY BE SLIGHTLY DRUNK BY THE END OF THIS VIDEO!



I love myT-shirt it's perfect! So much for me worrying the computer guy who designed my perfect t shirt said he'd been hoping to get myself or Kylie as something pink and cute was always likley to win favoure - I hate that he was right but I will definatly be wearing that to work next week.