Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Swinging and a holiday.

I have just got back from a few days holiday with my Parents and Poppy has had a blast. On my way down I made a last sexy stop in Sheffield for the last filming session of our Swingering series for Red Hot TV. This time we had a couple to play with and they were ace, I need to do more threesoms this year, I love being shared. Here is some behind the scenes footage (as you asked for more). Before you watch it I will add that I am aware that I keep banging on like a broken advert about 'Tuneing in to watch the full video on Red Hot TV' its the only way I can make sure I get away with showing you action snippets.



After the shoot a slightly stiff but satisfied me drove down to Plymouth in time for tea (home cooked ham and chips soooo good). I spent my time reading and walking on the beach with Poppy. I feel so relaxed now I am raring to throw myself back into work which is just as well as I have alot to get sorted if we are going to stick to the 26th as a true dead line.




OK so a five year old could probably have done a more artistic job of decorating the cakes but you have no idea how much fun I had doing them