Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New Abby Winters and rude on the beach

I came on today to tell you all about the new double IM that's just gone up on Abby Winters only to find a new solo photo sets has gone up to. I have just written to them asking if I am able to show you some of the pictures for free on here so I will talk about that tomorrow but please go and check out the trailer for the IM as soon as you are able.

Click for a sexy free trailer

This time I was paired with Leandra and we were told simply to have fun and cum. She has a very hot body and it was so lovely watching her moan at the end while I stroked her face and boob. I had a very strange fantasy during this, those who watch, feedback as always is welcomed but please be aware that I cant help how my slightly twisted mind works. I haven't had time to watch the video yet but I'll be curious to see how they cut it. Poor Leandra wasn't very well and had a huge coughing fit half way through, which then gave us the giggles, then the house phone started ringing - didn't put us off though, once we had calmed down we really threw ourselves into it. 

I spent today in Leeds shooting for a new stocking website and did four amazing videos (if I do say so myself) These included a sexy estate agent, who does a strip tease to sell a house and preparing for an adult ballet class and trying to work out why they sent me a dildo - that one got very creative (answers on a postcard), I decided maybe it was something to suck on so I didnt talk. Again I have asked if I can have some pictures when they are ready and will give you a heads up when the site goes live.

Here are a few more holiday snaps to finish xx