Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sorry this is late x

Sorry this is so late up, we have had a very lax none eventful Saturday.





Here is the first story I spoke about. I'm sorry to say that I cant find the other one (if you ever come across it please send me a link) but I am stupidly turned on right now as I had to read so many other story titles and their premises to do my search. Off for a wanks but before you join me go check out Kylies answers xxx

PS I hope you dont think less of me after todays answers, just because I can be a bit flippant about how many people must wank over me doesnt mean I dont really appreciate the indivuals or indeed how lucky I am that that is the case at all. Id be lost on my own thats sort of the point, I need this so I can remind myself that I'm good enough in general when ever life gets hard. x