Saturday, May 7, 2011

Swingering

Just a quick note to let you know that RedHot Tv have finally released the whole hard core version of my Swingering series on to its website and I'd love it if you could go and check it out. I have already put a few behind the scenes videos up on old blogs, I have put them bellow so you can have a quick reminder of some of the lovely talent in this video at their naughty best.

Jo Huggs behind the scenes sample

Tonya 3 sum behind the scenes

I didn't have chance to get any behind the scene stuff with Busty Cookie which is a shame as she is hilarious so instead here are a few sneaky pics to wet your appetite.








Swingering scenes

More
Read More

Swingering 1

We kicked off the set by sharing Busty Cookie who didn't knew whether to giggle or squeal as we all had a full on romp on my sofa.

Swingering 2

Me and Paul did rock-paper-scissors to see who got to have first go with Jo who is without doubt the most horny person I have ever ever met the women is insatiable but its so much fun trying. A good bit of girl on girl with my small tits rubbing up against her massive tats - fun for everyone.
Read More