Sunday, December 5, 2010

Chav me!

I have pulled my self together and feel a little sheepish about my previous rant but really warmed by the response, I will write back in time but such things need thought and this is just a quick update.

I wanted to first tell you that a lovely stranger helped me dig my car out today and if he believes in such things will now go straight to heaven. Luckily I had got stuck next to an allotment so he had spades etc to hand - I love it when people go out of their way to be nice when they set to gain nothing, it always moves me.

Secondly another of my chav scenes is now up on chavly court. Its one a did a while back but its one of my favourites so far. They gave me £5 to go and get a cheap bottle of wine and then asked me to act drunk and have fun, so I sucked it like a big cock and put it straight in my pussy to great effect.


Here's the trailer for you, enjoy. xx

Chav Me x