Monday, November 8, 2010

A bit fun in Stoke

For those of you fed up of watching me bang on in fuzzy videos you are in luck, here is a nice normal blog for you, chocked full of naughty pictures.

I hopped over to Stoke to work with orientalsnapper from netmodels for a bit of glam and bondage at their factory and had so much fun. I will put the rest of the pictures up on my adultwork page soon however here is a little something to wet your appetite. xx






























Ooh I also have a quick mermaid update. If you remember I did some fab pictures on the beach many blogs ago. Well the guy has put all his mermaid pictures into a calander if your stuck for random christmas presents - I am October and then a rather depressing December. Heres the link,

http://www.redbubble.com/people/sion52/calendars/6237877-3-mermaids-on-our-shores?always_show=true 

Hugs x x